Aruitou Recruitment

October Release - Aruitou

October 03, 2020NibbPower



Hello everyone! Thank you for the wait. I apologize for our delay. Ever since
school started, everyone was getting less and less online. I mean even though
some of us are in virtual classes, it still is a lot of work. I'm glad that no one
sniped any of our projects even if they do snipe, good luck on those watermarks!

Please enjoy this one release:
  • Aruitou Chapter 37
Originally this was a bulk release, unfortunately,
everyone got busy and only one chapter was ready.



We are desperately looking for Japanese Translators 
& Cleaners that know how to Redraw. As well as
Typesetters if possible. Please be in mind that we
do not, I repeat, do not pay our staff members.
Please stop sending me your resume that have
private information on there. We are not a
company nor an official company at that!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments