Annoucement Aruitou

Yo yoyo yo yo!

September 15, 2021NibbPower

 Hello you people. First, I'd like to apologize for my inactiveness. I've been going through problems trying to figure out what I wanted to do in my life. I resumed my old job so I'll be getting paid to get out of this hell hole I'm living in. I adore my parents but sometimes... they're a bit overboard and overprotective.

I have moved on to another account, so I no longer go by NibbPower but soolee. So all information of recruitments and projects are directly sent to that new account on discord. I am highly looking for B&W redrawers! I really need you desperately.

All of the projects will be joint with my own group, starry peace, because I had people that was willing to offer their soul only until they started to resume school/work lmaoo. But yeah, eventually we may have to move all the projects, because I cannot manage more and more groups. I am the owner now but yeah... we'll see. Let's hope we can finish all the projects before that 


Also, if you are a reader, please head on over to our forums for the release of Aruitou - Chapter 39 & Sumika Sumire - Chapter 30~

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Will you pick up Bameur Geonneun Seonbi in the future? I'm dying to read after ch60 TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am going to re-read it but I need more! Thank you, Misty Rain Scans for all the chapters you have already translated. I appreciate you! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I was wondering if there wa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was wondering if there was any update on Aruitou? :)

    ReplyDelete