Action Adventure

Heyy there...

August 07, 2020NibbPower

 I might put a description, but you know, I'm lazy af #fanfiction ...

Hello again, another group release for three

different projects! I know this is sad for most

people that cannot attend school as normal.

But hopefully, these releases will make you

feel much better and happier. 


Today's Releases:

  • Moonlight on the Lake - 16
  • Ouke no Monshou - 107

Another news is that we're still hiring.
Preferably a lovely translator to help
fix the project for Ouke no Monshou 
as well as a Typesetter for  Moonlight 
on the Lake. Originally Sim Cheong 
was part of the release, however, I
was unable to finish typesetting
it. 

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Thank you for the updates! I've been following ouke no monshou for a long time and was wondering if it would ever get continued. Thanks again for continuing!

    ReplyDelete