Release

Sound of Madness

September 12, 2013Dani Rose


You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe
You've been infected by a social disease
Well, then take your medicine

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour 
never comes in the night...

Yeah I just wanted to put these lyrics up cause its kind of my current mood. ^^ Shinedown is an okay band.

On to the releases... I know lots of people are excited for the latest release of Parfait Tic! Since I'm in such a good mood and I wasn't able to release Tama-chan cause of technical issues I decided to release two chapters!

"Are you mad?! Only release on-" 
"Sorry about that ^^" *pushes the gagged objecting staff members into the virtual closet.* 

Mad they say... yep I'm as mad as a hatter. >.< 
Holed up in this forsaken desert hideout for the coming winter would drive anyone over the cliff! The only sound of the wild wolves in the nearby forest and scratching of the possible yee naaldooshi outside the fort climbing on the roof and knocking on the window. The constant rain makes it harder to venture beyond the horizon with the thick fog clinging to the ground blinding all who seek to go through it. Turning in circles trying to find your way out of the madness consuming your mind until you fall to your knees only to end up in the exact place you just left. There's no way out! Just have to wait for the rain to turn to snow and stay holed up in the underground hideout. The computer's screen glows brightly beckoning me forth. Come... work some more. Leave me nevermore.

Finishing long awaited chapters just gives me such a great feeling of accomplishment. That plus I was reading/writing way too many Alice in Wonderland related stuff. I hope everyone likes the credit pages for our wonderful translator Sooteh, proofreader Shnitzyl and editor Patti!!!


As always check in the forum for the new releases! Chapter 120 & 121 of Parfait Tic are officially released!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments