Annoucement Dropped

Updates on Silver Valkyries

November 05, 2020NibbPower

 


I have unfortunate news on this manga. There's an official release planned next year, a reader informed me about it. However, I do not know which publisher it is, I only know it's completely licensed. I will release the rest of the volume 3 & 4 and the manga will be completely dropped, however, I will ONLY release it to our forum download with a password attached to it. So please, readers, do not upload it to anywhere else, this is a fair warning or you'll lose your access to download any of our releases and you'll have to wait 3 days for publicity excluding the licensed ones. Please be mindful to always support the author! They're the ones that release the publication for us to work on this & support the official publisher when it does come out as well!

Everything is ready except cleaning, redrawing, and typesetting section of Volume 4. But let's hope I am able to finish that before the end of the year. If anyone wants to help, please feel free to apply.



You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I see zero evidence that this is actually getting published.

    Is it confirmed?

    ReplyDelete