batch release Moonlight on the Lake

Mass Release + Recruitment

November 10, 2020NibbPower


Hello readers! It's been a couple of months since I've updated anything from varying projects due to a lack of helpers. And as most of you're aware, the ownership has been passed down to me so more work for me. I'm not going to be picking up any more projects, I will continue with what the group has until it's time to pick up more projects. Please understand our decisions when it's been made. 

Please enjoy the release of:
  • Sumika Sumire - Chapter 29
  • Till the Next Time - Chapter 3
  • Moonlight on the Lake - Chapter 17
I will not be sure if there's going to be another set of mass release, I cannot make promises. However, the group is looking for:
  • Japanese TL 
  • Redrawer (SFX is not required)
  • Experienced Quality Checker
Please wait 3 days for public access! If you have a reader role, you'll have early download access on our forums!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments