Annoucement Aruitou

heyyy...

January 12, 2021NibbPower

 


-Deep sigh- Sooooo... This was supposed to be released like around November but I got stuck with family issues. My mom wanted me to send me back to China even though I'm not from there...I had to handle these issues and it affected me heavily. Anyways, Neko8, one of the administrators from this group is back again. She'll be helping me out with the work progress so it'll be less stressful for me. I hope you enjoy these two projects that are all ready to go.

  • Aruitou Chapter 38
  • Moonlight on the Lake Chapter 18 - 21
We are still looking for all roles if possible especially a proofreader. Our current proofreader team is VERY busy due to covid, school, and work. 
Reminder: You must be a reader on our forums in order to see the download releases. All other users must wait 3 days for the release on mangadex!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments